We would like to assure our guests that we at The Lofts at the Five and Dime are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and following all recommended guidelines put forth by those in authority. We are staying informed on legislation in our city, state and beyond as it pertains to the coronavirus.
The Lofts at the Five and Dime have and will remain open during this time while adhering to a strict Health and Safety Protocol detailed below.
The health and safety of our guests remains our top priority.
ENHANCED SAFETY AND SANITATION PRECAUTIONS:
- No guests or staff will be allowed on site who have any symptoms of fever or who have recently traveled overseas.
- In addition to our already impeccable cleanliness standards, we have added a regime of regularly cleaning and sanitizing all common door handles and surfaces throughout the day.
- Ample hand washing and anti-bacterial facilities are provided for our guests.
- Full kitchens available in each individual loft provide a safe place for guests to prepare meals in their own space. All kitchen utensils are sanitized after each guest checks out.
- Each of our 6 lofts are completely separated from one another, with the exception of a shared hallway and staircases. Interaction between other guests are few and far between.
- With only 6 lofts in total, occupancy – even at full capacity – is extremely limited.
- The Lofts at The Five and Dime is a self check in facility – there is no interaction between any staff and guests upon arrival.
In addition to this health and safety protocol, guests can rest assured that any reservation affected by COVID-19 can be cancelled and/or rescheduled without any penalties.