OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
THE LOFTS AT THE FIVE AND DIME ARE CURRENTLY OPEN AND READY TO TAKE IN GUESTS SAFELY AND CONVENIENTLY!
The Lofts would like to assure our guests that we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments. We are following all recommended guidelines put forth by those in authority. Our staff will continue to monitor legislation in our city, state and beyond as it pertains to the coronavirus. For complete, updated guidelines in the state of Mississippi, click here.
The Lofts at the Five and Dime have and will remain open during this time. Therefore, guests and staff must adhere to our Health and Safety Protocol detailed below.
The health and safety of our guests remains our top priority. Feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns before visiting.
ENHANCED SAFETY AND SANITATION PRECAUTIONS:
- Individuals experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or who have recently had fever are asked not to come onsite until symptoms have subsided or obtaining a negative COVID-19 test.
- In addition to our already impeccable cleanliness standards, we have added a regime of regularly sanitizing all common surfaces.
- Ample hand washing and anti-bacterial facilities are provided for our guests.
- Full kitchens are available in each individual loft. This provides a safe place for guests to prepare meals in their own space. All kitchen utensils are sanitized after each guest checks out.
- All 6 lofts are completely separated from one another, with the exception of a shared hallway and staircases. Interaction between other guests is few and far between.
- With only 6 lofts in total, occupancy – even at full capacity – is extremely limited.
- The Lofts at The Five and Dime is a self-check in facility. There is no interaction between any staff and guests upon arrival.
We feel confident that our response to COVID-19 has and will continue to put our guests’ health and safety as our top priority.
Guests Planning to Visit In the Near Future
The Lofts staff looks forward to your visit! Please make sure you have reviewed the above information. If you are feeling sick, experiencing symptoms and/or fever, we ask that you please reconsider your visit. In addition, do not hesitate to call us with questions. We want to help make your stay as pleasant as possible! Visit our Things to Do page for trip planning ideas. As always, live music is available 7 nights a week! We look forward to seeing you!
Please call or email us with any questions or concerns for your upcoming stay.